Wednesday 13 July 2011

Pending Consumer Advice

Speaking as a cheapskate and previous employee of a well known games retailer, I assure you that I know a thing or two about getting good value for your games (along with when games are likely to shoot up in price: bet you all the Call of Duty games become suspiciously expensive in the month or so before Modern Warfare 3 comes out).

As such a cheapskate and smartarse, I'm setting myself a little challenge:

Assuming all goes well when my car goes into the garage next week, I'm planning to upgrade my old warhorse of an Xbox to one of the shiny new ones. My first challenge is to see how much I can save on buying a new Xbox, immediately followed by an expedition into bargain games.

How good a game can you get for £20 these days? Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment